Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cake Moulds

I've had a few questions of late in regard to certain cake moulds I've used and the best way to answer is with photographs.

First up are the dahlia moulds:

dahlia molds© by Haalo

which were used to make these Beetroot Chocolate Cakes

and the second are sunflower moulds

sunflower molds© by Haalo

which were used for these Cherry and White Chocolate Butter Cakes

Cherry and White Chocolate Butter Cakes© by Haalo


Both these moulds were purchased in Florence so I have idea of where I could find them locally.

8 comments

  1. wow are they lovely just as still lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at a specialty store this week on a lunch hour run into the city. I looked and looked to find them but didn't find exactly the same....they are indeed gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks MM!

    Thanks Sophie - they are great to use, would love to see the mini ones.

    Thanks Trish - I hope you have better luck finding them

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 28, 2009

    Ohhh! Ahhh! Beautiful!

    Florence, Italy? Where in Florence? Do you remember the store?

    Paz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe it or not I do remember the store - It's called Gioia della Casa and it's located on Via Sant'Antonio near the corner of Via Faenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 29, 2009

    What a good memory you have! I'm going to save this info. If and when I'm ever in Florence, I'll be sure to stop by there. It would be fun just to look around in the store. ;-)

    Paz

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJune 29, 2009

    Thanks for the info!

    Paz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and cheerful. I have good access here in U.S. for many of these silicon molds, but have yet to find real friand molds. Of course, I want them most of all. ; D

    ReplyDelete

© Cook (almost) Anything at Least Once | All rights reserved.
BLOG TEMPLATE HANDCRAFTED BY pipdig